The flow deviation of the anti-corrosion fan will cause the deviation of the conveyed gas, which will seriously affect the efficiency of the fan. What is the reason and how to solve it? Reasons and solutions for the deviation of the anti-corrosion fan flow rate:
1. Reasons for deviation of flow rate:
(1) It may be that the actual value of pipe network resistance is too different from the calculated value. If the actual value of the pipe network characteristic coefficient K is less than the calculated value, the flow will increase, and if the actual value of K is greater than the calculated value, the flow will decrease.
(2) When selecting the fan, the influence of the total pressure deviation of the anti-corrosion fan is not comprehensively considered. When the actual total pressure is a positive deviation, the flow will increase, and when the actual total pressure is a negative deviation, the flow will decrease.
Second, the solution to the deviation of the anti-corrosion fan flow:
(1) Replace the anti-corrosion fan with higher or lower pressure.
(2) Strengthen the flow adjustment and use the throttling device to adjust the flow, such as adjusting the air valve and the adjusting door.
(3) Change the impeller speed of the anti-corrosion fan.
(4) Change the resistance of the pipe network and adjust the flow to make the flow more suitable for work needs.
The above are the reasons and solutions for the deviation of the anti-corrosion fan flow. When the problem occurs, you can check the above points and take corresponding measures after finding the cause to avoid the fan deviation from affecting the normal operation of the work.
Post time: Sep-20-2019